A Fit For Every SAilor
Choose from 4 sizes, 8 models/trims, and 4 colors
'–' denotes not applicable
* optional accessories such as gennaker and motor mount will add additional time
*** all specifications above are provided by the manufacturer
420 Laura Dekker Ltd. Ed.
- The Guppy is quick to assembly in just 15 minutes at about the same size as the 310, but has no jib sail. Also the main sail cannot be lowered while underway.
- The 310 Sport has a jib furler but otherwise identical to the Super. The jib sail cannot be lowered while underway.
- The Guppy, 310, and 420 Instinct do not have a boom thus can be considered safer for beginners or children from accidental gybes. However, a boom provides better sail shape for upwind performance.
- The 420 Emotion is the lowest trim with a boom as well as standing rigging to support the optional gennaker sail.
- The 420 Evoque and Laura Dekker have higher performance sails and upgrades some aluminum and fiberglass components to carbon fiber composite.
- The 460 Esprit offers more space for comfort, has the largest sail area and hull length for speed, but takes the longest time to assemble.